More than just a practice, Yoga is a lifestyle. Learn the fascinating story behind this 6000 year old discipline of yoga and discover how to incorporate this powerful knowledge into every aspect of your life.
Whether you are interested in deepening your own practice or you feel the call to teach, our Teacher Training Program is committed to the personal success of each participant.
As a group you are about to begin an adventure in the realm of teaching and as an individual this will hopefully be the first step on a lifelong path of personal and spiritual growth.
This course will be fun, it will be challenging and whatever happens be rest assured that everything you experience in your training will help you enhance your life.
Remember when you take this step to become a teacher you will realize the value of being a student!!
BRIEF OUTLINE OF THE TRAINING:
- Basic history, philosophy & evolution of yoga
- Pranayama & the use of breath as a transformative tool
- Yogic Diet
- Bandhas (energy locks) & inward focus
- Art of meditation – developing deeper levels of awareness asana
- Gain knowledge of basic & advanced asanas (postures)
- Basic yogic anatomy & physiology
- Alignment & how to avoid injuries
- Verbal & physical adjustments
- How to read bodies – physically & energetically The Art of Teaching
- Art of sequencing to create a fluid & balanced class
- Use of music to enhance your class
- Ability to develop & communicate a themed class that teaches & inspires how to read bodies – physically & energetically
Led by master yoga teacher Gabriel Azoulay / H3 Yoga in collaboration with Sumits Yoga Marin.
By the end of this training you will be able to teach: Hot Yoga class, Vinyasa Flow Yoga Class and the magical Practice of Yin Yoga
Friday: 6pm – 9:30pm
Sat/Sun: 12pm – 3:30pm
HOT YOGA: (March 6th -8th & 13th-15th)
YIN YOGA: (March 20th-22nd & 27th-29th)
FLOW YOGA: (April 3rd-5th & 10th-12th)
ANATOMY / BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT:
(April 17th-19th & 24th-26th)
$3,000 Entire 200hr Yoga Alliance Certification Teacher Training
$799 per individual module
$599 per individual module (already RYT)
($200 non-refundable registration fee)
- Upon payment you will receive an ‘Online Folder’ filled with audio, video & support material to get your started.
- As part of the training, you will also receive unlimited yoga at our studio for the duration of the training.
- If hired as a Sumits Yoga Marin instructor, you will continue to receive the free unlimited yoga perk for as long as you are teaching with us.
- This is your chance to be a part of a new studio as we create a supportive and encouraging environment, and develop a community bonded by a passion for optimal health and positive well-being.
ENROLL BY FEBRUARY 15th, 2015 & RECEIVE A $100 DISCOUNT